By Grrr - 20/07/2012 07:58 - United States - Salem

Today, I was walking in my apartment when I felt something stab my foot. Thinking it was a piece of glass, I looked down. It was one of my roommate's toenail clippings. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 374
You deserved it 2 077

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Put your toenail clippings under the covers in his bed!

You see a toenail, I see an ingredient for the next time he/she has a meal >:)

Comments

Leave some pubes next to the roommate's razor. I guarantee they'll get the hint.

That is on a WAY more disgusting level of grossness than toenail clippings

unknown_user5566 26

How would leaving pubes out lead the roomate to think "oh shit, I should clean up my toenail clippings!"...? The roomate would see that and likely think "wow, my roomate is disturbed" and nothing would change.

unknown_user5566 26

Holy shit. Spelling fail on my part. Roommate* x3

BubbleGrunge 18

I have extremely hard and tough nails that I have to keep well trimmed often. I, though, tend to throw my clippings in the garbage instead of leaving them lying around, but occasionally a clipping may fall off if whatever I'm using to collect the nails. It happens, but be sure to wash your cut on your foot OP for sanitary reasons! ;)

perdix 29

"Eye for an eye" revenge is just so old school. Next time you trim "down there" wedge your harvest in the bristles of her toothbrush. That'll put you one up, at least.

perdix 29

#54, that's one lady you don't want to piss off!

Oh no, that's horrible. I'm happy you survived, op.

Cut his toes off. It will never happen again.

That's a bit over the top, for a small thing like this. I mean yea it's gross, but it's not that bad.

That's pretty gross but will admit, I've clipped a few toenails and didn't care where they fell. Ugh! Now I'm sicken with my behavior! :P

Toenails In the carpet are just the beginning . I bet you're wondering why the shower drain is mysteriously clogged every time your wookie roomate cleans up. Ps. Don't touch the random mismatched socks stuck to the bottom of his drawer.

zombiesdkdjdjf 1

Okay that's just ******* nasty

Gross, and that's only what you HAVE found. Imagine what lurks behind the couch!

TheGurl25 3

And what exactly are we discussing?

Probably how disgusting the whole thing was.

krylonpony 3

****** "Gurl" don't know how to type. All day everyday.

Maybe we should talk about the failings of autocorrect?