By Anonymous - 04/09/2009 23:43 - United Kingdom

Today, I was walking home from work going over a railway-bridge, when a 12 year old boy standing at the bottom asks if I could help him carry his bike up, as he couldn't lift it. I did it for him, and was greeted on the other side by his father - who thought I was stealing it and hit me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 45 231
You deserved it 2 471

Same thing different taste

Top comments

dudeitsdanny 9

You should have punched him back and told him to help his kid himself next time. FYL. And Fthekid'sL for having a father like that.

this was clearly an ambush set up by the boy and his dad as a father/son bonding experience. you should feel grateful to have participated.

Comments

No good deed goes unpunished. This is why I don't help people anymore.

SusanaSaysRawrxD 0

Grr. I'm gonna have that Im Not As Good As I Once Was song stuck in my head. x_x Its a good song though. Not exactly related too much to the FML, but whatever.

OhhxGoshhxAri 0

That sucks big time. People need to stop jumping to conclusions. Sure, okay, if you think somebody is stealing your son's bike, you won't ask the thief because they'll just run or something, but come on. If everyone had a half a penny for every time somebody misunderstood something or took it out of context, or just plain ol' jumped to conclusions, then we'd all be millionaires. It really is true. No good deed goes unpunished. But on a side note, the 12 year old kid couldn't bring up his bike? Why didn't his dad help him? Are some bikes really that heavy? Or was he just weak or tired? Anyway, FYL.

throw the bike over the bridge. it wud clearly show that u did not want to steal it. then the dad wud be all "i guess if u wanted to steal it u wud not have thrown it over that bridge. lets be friends"

Kyle: Why didn't you buy any cards, Stan? Stan: I can't spend any money. I'm saving up for that bike I want. Cartman: HAHA, saving money! DOHHH!!!

futch26 3

The guy who punched him posted an fml i moderated it. This guy is suing him lol

NDnation44 0

why wouldnt the dad help his son carry his bike up the stairs?

I wish someone would do this to me so I could flatten them.

is everyone in the uk a total ass? Stop stereotyping the US, UK is just as bad as the US