By Al - 22/06/2009 04:11 - United States

Today, I was walking around the park with my wife. Out of nowhere, a little girl on a bicycle slammed in to me, knocking me to the ground. As I rolled over, sure that my ankle was broken, her father ran over to me. He screamed, "Watch where you're going, douchebag!" FML
I agree, your life sucks 65 908
You deserved it 3 346

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I hope your comeback was, "Watch your kid, dipshit!" That is unless you were facing her and saw it coming. Then, you might've been better off moving.

What a sick father :S I hope you're OK.

Comments

CyclonePsycho 1

Am I the only one who thinks the dad was talking to his 'precious' little girl? :D

well the kids dad needed to be watching her the whole time and walking beside her or something. there are some crazy people out there just waiting to snatch little kiddies on bikes. hope you feel better!

Poor kid. Must've been a stressful and scary moment for her. Hopefully you kept that child's feelings in mind when you reacted.

#57 is the only worthwhile comment on here. Honestly, all you guys saying that you would have punched the dad, what would that solve? nothing. maybe it would make you feel better, but still.

somehow... If that girl's father reacted by cursing at the victim... I'd assume the little girl wouldn't care what happened to the OP. She's probably the same way. And maybe a punch or kick would sterilize the father so he couldn't reproduce anymore. Making the world a better place.

I hate tiny little kid you can't see them coming there so small. And as for the parents, urghh!

vampirette_6 0

HAHAHAHAHA THAT LITTLE GIRL WAS ME! But no seriously that sucks ass dude.

treli1593 0

I would've kicked his back tire so he falls off. What an asshole

little girls on bikes arnt that stealthy i doubt she came out of nowhere your probly just a dumb clutz

should have kicked him with your good leg

What an awful father. Take responsibility for your kid's actions, stupid.