By Al - 22/06/2009 04:11 - United States

Today, I was walking around the park with my wife. Out of nowhere, a little girl on a bicycle slammed in to me, knocking me to the ground. As I rolled over, sure that my ankle was broken, her father ran over to me. He screamed, "Watch where you're going, douchebag!" FML
I agree, your life sucks 65 906
You deserved it 3 346

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I hope your comeback was, "Watch your kid, dipshit!" That is unless you were facing her and saw it coming. Then, you might've been better off moving.

What a sick father :S I hope you're OK.

Comments

your response should have been: "keep a better leash on your spawn, asshole."

ArthursLifeSucks 2

Just another reason I am in favor of mass sterilization. Think of all the benefits of population control: plenty of food for everyone so nobody starves, reduced carbon emissions so global warming is controlled, less crowding in cities, and fewer retarded kids riding their bikes into your ballsack. It's win-win.

gvschmidt94 0

I agree 100% but think about it, that's kind of what Hitler wanted. Lmao. Except I think he took a litttttttttle bit of a more direct approach. XD

I would advocate not only mass sterilization, but mass extermination. Just extend the death penalty so that all criminals are executed, no matter what the offense. Littering = death. Shoplifting = death. Running a red light = death. And so forth.

ohhhhshizzz 0
notnormal 0

that sounds vaguely reminiscent of Cat's Cradle...probably a little extreme, but you're on the right track.

I AGREE and if that little girl killed herself, she'd probably be given a posthumous Darwin award. :)

I know plenty of smart people who know shit about parenting. This better be a damn good quiz hahaha.

oogyboogy 6

Are you kidding that is scary it's called. Communism you don't want that...

maybe a tax on people who have kids that have a combined IQ score under certain level. anyone under that combined shouldn't have kids. so an idiot should look for a genius xD, so atleast one parent would raise the child smart. maybe in dreamland

Yet another reason I hate little fucktard brat children and their fucktard parents.

That's happened to me before. I was walking and this kid on a tricycle ran into me from behind, tripping me up, and his mum decided to shout at me instead. Assuming she hit you from behind, FYL. And I hope your ankle is okay.

BILMAN 0

ride a car into him and poo on his kids head!

That is exactly why women shouldn't drive... She was probably texting.

muffinsareyummy 1

ydi for not getting out of the way.

shnibz101 0

Screen at he has no right to just run up to you and call you a duece bag because you are my duece bag

......................................wha?

I would have gotten up and punched him in the mouth, broken ankle or not.