By Al - 22/06/2009 04:11 - United States

Today, I was walking around the park with my wife. Out of nowhere, a little girl on a bicycle slammed in to me, knocking me to the ground. As I rolled over, sure that my ankle was broken, her father ran over to me. He screamed, "Watch where you're going, douchebag!" FML
I agree, your life sucks 65 908
You deserved it 3 346

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I hope your comeback was, "Watch your kid, dipshit!" That is unless you were facing her and saw it coming. Then, you might've been better off moving.

What a sick father :S I hope you're OK.

Comments

Sucks for you if you were legitimately not at fault, but I know as a cyclist that most people just don't pay attention to their surroundings.

I would gave said "don't call your kid a douchebag!"

little kids are retarded, that's why I'm never having any

I loathe rude parents who don't bother teaching their children manners. He could have started with the word "sorry".

god, it's an fml! don't take it so serious! even if it was real, if he DEALLY

wanted support he would have hired a psychiatrist

More_Nonsense 0

While I wouldn't exactly say it was your fault, it did seem like you were a bit unattentive. Still, not only should the girl have stopped, but her father shouldn't be so inconsiderate -- swearing in front of his daughter and (literally) adding insult to injury.

notnormal 0

ugh, don't even get me started on little kids and their bitchy parents. FYL, I feel your pain. I hate parents who think their kids can do no wrong, and that the rest of the world is somehow at fault for the stupid things they do. YLIF, my friend.

When the time comes, I hope her mom is the one to teach her how to drive.