By indecentcameraexposure - 05/09/2009 21:14 - Canada

Today, I was using a Kodak Picture Maker in Walmart. I needed help using the machine so the lady that works there came over and tried to load my pictures. I heard some snickering behind me from the people in line. Turns out the pictures loaded. Even the nude ones I forgot about. FML
I agree, your life sucks 8 929
You deserved it 48 018

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Oops. People snickering when they see you naked is never a good sign. FYL.

No offense, but KPK's (Kodak Picture Kiosks, as they're called), are very simple to use. It even speaks to you and tells you what to do.

Comments

what was the point of taking the pictures in the first place?

Stan: Dad, how come Wall*Mart is able to sell everything so cheap? Randy: It's simple economics, son. I don't understand it at all, but, God I love it.

the_coon_fml 0
waterynuggets 0

YDI for not using a digital camera if taking nude pics, and could upload yersalf.

YDI when will people learn nude pics are never a good idea. They will always be accidentally seen by someone you don't want looking at you naked.

shadexilmaendu 4

What if it's art, no pornographic?

70 - if it was for art then obviously they would be intended to be seen by other people. and its still **** unless you were cropping/bluring out the bad parts, so.....

Eh, I work in a photography store and we have similar machines. It happens (much) more often than you might think, don't sweat it.

ahahaa, I love your name. That must have been akward.

Haha I work at walmart and this would be hilarious!