By blondie - 24/03/2009 23:10 - Australia

Today, I was trying to convince my boyfriend that I am NOT a dumb blonde. After screaming at the top of my lungs, I tripped over a bin and hit my head on a wall. FML
I agree, your life sucks 23 033
You deserved it 88 061

Same thing different taste

Top comments

lol well if u weren't a dumb blond before...the impact of ur head to the wall might have changed that haha

Karma's a bitch. I'm sure he responded "...And you were saying?"

Comments

pippysthename00 0

NOT TRUE!!!! NOT TRUE!!!! NOT TRUE!!!! NOT TRUE!!!! NOT TRUE!!!! NOT TRUE!!!! NOT TRUE!!!! NOT TRUE!!!! NOT TRUE!!!! NOT TRUE!!!! NOT TRUE!!!! NOT TRUE!!!! NOT TRUE!!!! NOT TRUE!!!! NOT TRUE!!!! NOT TRUE!!!! NOT TRUE!!!! NOT TRUE!!!! NOT TRUE!!!! NOT TRUE!!!! NOT TRUE!!!! NOT TRUE!!!! NOT TRUE!!!! NOT TRUE!!!! NOT TRUE!!!! THIS HAPPENED IN MEAN GIRLS! THEY TOTALLY STOLE THIS FROM THE SCRIPT! YOU'RE PROBABLY NOT EVEN A BLONDE!!!

Wow, don't take that so seriously. I highly doubt your boyfriend actually thinks you're dumb - or he probably wouldn't be dating you.

booklovr15 0

lol you're never gonna win the dumb blonde argument. ive tried many, many times

LOL. My boyfriend always calls me blonde, too. He says that I have the looks and the personality. :D But I always prove, rather than disprove, his theory. Thank goodness he loves me blonde.

bwaaaahahhahahahahaaaaaa my girlfriend did something just like this the other day! she was yelling, to boot: "I am not a dumb blonde!!! Just because you're so smart, and I'm just normal, it doesn't make me any less intelligent than you are..." "really babe?" who knows, maybe she was right... LMAO. sorry sweetheart, thats kind of Murphy's Law though, never ever claim to not be a dumb blonde because you'll do something stupider than hell shortly afterward. kind of like the people on this site that call other people stupid but spell all kinds of shit wrong and have several grammar mistakes themselves... in other words, you'll always make a fool of yourself while trying to make one of someone else.

It sounds like you need to get a more respectful boyfriend.