Gamers rise up

By Anonymous - 23/04/2022 03:00 - United States - Menomonee Falls

Today, I realized that my long term boyfriend still prefers video games over his kids and our sex life. I haven't had sex in over a month. FML
I agree, your life sucks 895
You deserved it 315

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Men who play vid games instead of taking care of their kids don't deserve to get catered to. Her man-child needs to grow the **** up and use his adult language to resolve issues.

@Ivan Torres_359016125 - So he should be catered to while completely ignoring his whole family? You're hilarious.

Comments

I don't get it, you are in a relationship but are just like the guy who has written "Lonely, so lonely". Maybe you should hook up with that guy, he seems to have the same desire as you do.

there's definitely more going on in the background. petty little fights or bickering, nagging bc guys don't just stop not typically he's tired or fed up or bored. try to have a fun relaxing day. like give him a day where you actually catering to his likes instead of complaining. my gf brings me food and drink gives me kisses while I play and when she wants something she'll sit behind me and start massaging and kissing me. if you're waiting for him to start things that may be your problem.

Men who play vid games instead of taking care of their kids don't deserve to get catered to. Her man-child needs to grow the **** up and use his adult language to resolve issues.

@Ivan Torres_359016125 - So he should be catered to while completely ignoring his whole family? You're hilarious.

Did you tape up the vent holes in his Xbox causing his gaming center to catch on fire?