By Ribbed for Her Disaster - 04/04/2013 16:04 - United Kingdom - Orpington

Spicy
Today, I was trying out my first vibrator. Soon enough, my 12-year-old sister opened my door, walked in, and saw me naked from the waist down. She laughed, called me a virgin, and left. FML
I agree, your life sucks 58 426
You deserved it 19 446

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Virgins nowadays are like unicorns. There are none.

I'm pretty sure that's why locks were invented.

Comments

That's an activity for night time or when no ones home.

perdix 29

You can deny that and say that your boyfriend can't shake it at 60 Hz ;)

Better yet, say that the little sister's boyfriend can't. That'll shut her up.

#32 It is kind of difficult to ********** while walking. Not impossible.... just difficult.

#37 I see that you're speaking from experience.

You know she is. I wondered if she even knows what it is to be a virgin, she probably only knows that it is used as an insult, and not what it actually means.

jem970 19

Did your little sister lose her virginity at 12?! Or possibly before!? Oh my god..... I think I feel sick. That is outrageous. If she was just making a joke then she's an idiot. Being a virgin is something to be proud of. And vibrators and virginity do not correlate at all so don't feel bad OP.

The_F3rris 11

I knew this one kid who said he lost his virginity at 8. Idk if he was lying or not but thats still so wrong.

While I agree that the idea of somebody losing their virginity at/before the age of twelve is a bit wrong, I wouldn't go so far as to say virginity is "something to be proud of". It's not something to be ashamed of, either. It's just.. a thing.

Brave_L_Toaster 7

Precisely what I was going to say. If you're proud of being a virgin, you're missing out on a lot of fun, but then again, it was pretty disturbing when I was at Latin Convention with a bunch of sex-crazed middle schoolers.

cryssycakesx3 22

to the sister, she needs a toy for she can't get laid irl. that's how it correlates.

YDI!! I hope she's a virgin at 12.

MsMourningStar 22

Is she implying that she's not?

Sometimes you're in hurry and you go to do what you got to do. It also becomes more challenging to do when running, cycling, swimming, and driving. Am I speaking from experience now? N... n... no.... no....

skyeyez9 24

And you left your door unlocked (or at the very least barricaded the door if there is no lock) because why??

It is the thrill of the chance of getting caught in the act that makes it so much more enjoyable.