By derranged - 22/04/2009 18:24 - China

Today, I was the best man at a wedding and I was flirting with a cute bridesmaid. Then this old guy decides to give the newlyweds a toast. He made a crappy joke and barely anybody laughed. So I say to the girl, "Wow that sucked, who the hell does he think he is?" The girl replies, "That's my dad". FML
I agree, your life sucks 13 215
You deserved it 73 448

Same thing different taste

Top comments

C_Wicked27 0

Smmoooottthhheee. FYL for not having a little something known as 'tact'. And #3 is correct. I look at this as a possible public service to show people that being a ******** doesn't really get anybody anywhere, unless you're in business or politics...

mintfreshpinesol 0

ahaha, guess that blew any chance you had with her.

Comments

A7X5989 0

should have known... not that u could have, but its just like u knew it was coming...

i doubt that girl would have been impressed by that even if it wasn't her dad. i sure as hell would not have been, that's just mean, and it automatically proves that you're the asshole type. you would not have heard from me again had i been her...

YDI: just goes to show, if you can't say anything nice, keep your damn mouth shut.

YDI and FYL. That was just bad luck anyway, heh.

#3 has a good point. This isn't very original. I've heard similar stories, just different scenarios.

#3 and #23 are really all you need to know.

BillieJ 0

Even if it wasn't her dad, putting someone down isn't the way to get in a girl's pants. Just sayin'.