By gamergirlfriend - 20/10/2009 05:26 - United States

Today, I was texting my boyfriend. I noticed that he had added a signature onto his texts that had the date 11/10/09. At first, I blushed and thought it was the date we had become a couple. But then I realized it was just the day the new Call of Duty game comes out. Love you too. FML
I agree, your life sucks 20 109
You deserved it 34 268

Same thing different taste

Top comments

sorry to be the bearer of bad news but Modern Warfare 2 > You.

Oh suck it up. Btw, you fail. You didn't realize that wasn't your anniversary.

Comments

"Today, I bought a newspaper. I noticed that it had the date 10/20/09. At first, I blushed and thought it was the date I started teething. But then I realized it was just the date of the actual day. Thank you New York Times. FML"

barty5858 0

Oh look, it's your typical emo rebel bashing a popular game because it makes them seem tough and edgy. Move along, nothing to see here.

Jrussell 0

Wow get over it lol modern warfare 2 is gonna rock lol

Quote for win: " you need to GET a life before it can be ******. YDI."

perdix 29

YDI for choosing the European format meaning Oct 11 to suit your selfish, vain, egotistical purposes, when you are American and that means Nov 10. I hope you think your mother-in-law's head is inscribed with the digits 999. Don't worry, hon, even the best video game can't make a sammich, so you will still be marginally useful. Here's a tip: if you decide you want to polish your boyfriend's helmet while he's playing the game, you ought to wear a helmet. There was an FML of a girl who got bashed in the head while giving head to her gamer bf. She said she got bashed by the controller -- at least she knew her role in that relationship.

This is in no way an FML ... Like, at all. So, he is looking forward to a game. It doesn't mean he doesn't love you. You are allowed to have interests that do not revolve around your partner. I hate girls who expect their boyfriends to have no life and give all their attention to them. They give the rest of us a bad/need reputation.

dfoerra 0

Okay, just for one second stop and think. The date is November 10, 2009, in the future. If you are already dating, how could that be the day you became a couple? Kudos for knowing when the game comes out though, it may be the day he dumps you because he doesn't have time for girls and games.

who cares? he's excited for a video game, that doesn't mean he doesn't love you. if he ditches you for the game, then whine.

So wait, you thought a date over a month in the future was when you started dating? Sounds like Call of Duty and cooler AND smarter.

Phoenix_GAD 0

yea, see, I don't know what day it is where you are living, but where I am, its only 20 days. over a month > 20 days