By gamergirlfriend - 20/10/2009 05:26 - United States

Today, I was texting my boyfriend. I noticed that he had added a signature onto his texts that had the date 11/10/09. At first, I blushed and thought it was the date we had become a couple. But then I realized it was just the day the new Call of Duty game comes out. Love you too. FML
I agree, your life sucks 20 109
You deserved it 34 268

Same thing different taste

Top comments

sorry to be the bearer of bad news but Modern Warfare 2 > You.

Oh suck it up. Btw, you fail. You didn't realize that wasn't your anniversary.

Comments

lala08 0

I agree with CoolChik...When it comes to signatures I dont pay to much attention to them so i get it. Theres been a couple times where i've paid attention to the signature like my little brother had his signature on his phone for that exact date and i told him he's stupid.

Wtf is this post? You became a couple IN THE FUTURE?

I dont see what the big deal is about him having a video game release date as his signature. My current text sig has "Jan 2010" for the new KH game, because I love that series. It just means he's excited.

Wow, all the guys saying COD is better than her? You HONESTLY think COD>Pussy? You should be ashamed of yourselves, lads. Only the girls and gay men saying COD>pussy can justify their comment.

missnirvana_fml 0

Are you kidding me? You thought the date you two became a couple was 11/10/09. It's not even November yet. Either this is something you made up, pathetically, or you really are stupid. I can't believe that the mods on this website posted this. P.S. - I bet your boyfriend would rather sleep with a copy of CoD MW2 instead of you ;) FYL.

Dude chill out. She saw a date and assumed it would be when they got together and then realised it wasn't. She's a girl... they think like that. Plus it's obviously a tongue in cheek FML. Wow. COD MW2!!

FYL for having a video game obsessed bf, and FYL for posting in on here with all the other video game idiots.

You can't begrudge a man his video games. Best thing to do is start enjoying them yourself and get good at playing them. That's what I did and now my husband and I have a really fun hobby to do together, and we never fight about it because I don't bitch at him like a harpy about how he spends too much time playing video games.

Wow, the ignorance of some people on this site never seems to fail me. Who said she made a big deal out of it? Did she mention throwing a temper tantrum or breaking up with her boyfriend because of the situation? Hell, did she even mention saying anything to him about it? No. Was I one of the few people who picked up on the sarcasm in her post? I doubt she believes that 11/10/09 is actually the date they got together because she quickly realized that it was the release date for whatever. Oh my gosh, she glanced at a date and thought it was something different! She must be a moron, because no one ever makes mistakes in reading. And like someone else mentioned, video games are not better than sex. If my boyfriend was to "lose his shit" because a video game was released, I would have to seriously reconsider our relationship because that is just weird for anyone who is no longer in high school, or a total gamer nerd--in which case, it's still weird.

Posting on a website saying youe life is f---ed because of it automatically constitutes making a big deal about it. If it were a non-issue it wouldn't be worth posting.

She posted it to FML.com, a story where people talk about getting cheated on, robbed, publically humilated, and critically injured. She's complaining that a date in her boyfriend's text message isn't their anniversary. Yes, she deserves to be mocked.

Hahaha I know exactly that feeling. My man is the same :P Good news is...apparently MW2 has a lot of negatives for the PC gamers, bad news is, that doesn't prevent him from continuing to play MW1. ;) Whatever makes him happy though :P