By gamergirlfriend - 20/10/2009 05:26 - United States

Today, I was texting my boyfriend. I noticed that he had added a signature onto his texts that had the date 11/10/09. At first, I blushed and thought it was the date we had become a couple. But then I realized it was just the day the new Call of Duty game comes out. Love you too. FML
I agree, your life sucks 20 109
You deserved it 34 270

Same thing different taste

Top comments

sorry to be the bearer of bad news but Modern Warfare 2 > You.

Oh suck it up. Btw, you fail. You didn't realize that wasn't your anniversary.

Comments

LegndNikko 0

You expect his life to revolve around you?: Ok, he's excited about a game. He's not going to make every detail of his life about you. Just because of that, Modern Warfare 2 is more important.

Get over it, you can't just expect everything he does to revolve around you. YDI for thinking you deserve more, especially when you take something that trivial so seriously. Don't make a big deal about something so small and meaningless. It makes you look like a bitch.

It really isn't that surprising, I mean I'm counting down the days to the call of duty game too, I think everybody is hahaha so I wouldn't really call this a FML statement.

and to thisseemsfishy... nobody plays COD on the PC LMAO... we're all waiting so we can play it on XBOX live :)

MathcoreBilly 4

That was the day of my girlfriend and my one year anniversary.

Am I missing something? She thinks 11/10/09 is the date they "had" become a couple, but it's really the day that CoD game "comes" out. That makes no sense. Also, CoD sucks.

Why the **** do you care what date he has in his signature? Get over yourself if you think only you should matter to him.

niggamankillem 0

Wtf 11/10/09 hasnt happend so yall couldnt have became a couple on that day dumbazz

ben26_fml 0

YDI for not understanding the importance of this game....and also for thinking that was the date you two became a couple in THE FUTURE