By gamergirlfriend - 20/10/2009 05:26 - United States

Today, I was texting my boyfriend. I noticed that he had added a signature onto his texts that had the date 11/10/09. At first, I blushed and thought it was the date we had become a couple. But then I realized it was just the day the new Call of Duty game comes out. Love you too. FML
I agree, your life sucks 20 109
You deserved it 34 268

Same thing different taste

Top comments

sorry to be the bearer of bad news but Modern Warfare 2 > You.

Oh suck it up. Btw, you fail. You didn't realize that wasn't your anniversary.

Comments

I don't know why you would want (or assume) that your boyfriend would put the date you coupled up in a sig. I personally would find the use of that date clingy and needy, so it's probably better that he didn't do so. And you shouldn't expect it. That makes YOU clingy and needy.

skyeyez9 24

my husband loves that game too. He can play against his brothers who live in different states. Don't fret too much. Buy an xbox game you like, or learn to play call of duty as well and kick his ass in the game..

Way to be self conceited! Isn't enough that he has to pretend to like you?

quivx 7

You're kind of a self important bitch.

that day hasn't even happened yet, how could that be the day you became a couple?

MeganTBone 0

I think what she means is that that'll be their one year anniversery. And I know how you feel. My husband spent all year last year reminding me that the WoW expansion pack came out 3 days after my birthday. And, you got together on my birthday =] What a great day.

WooooooHoooooooooo CODMW2!!!! (I don't have a girlfriend)

This is a terrible FML. Okay, so he is excited for one of the best games of the year.