By gamergirlfriend - 20/10/2009 05:26 - United States

Today, I was texting my boyfriend. I noticed that he had added a signature onto his texts that had the date 11/10/09. At first, I blushed and thought it was the date we had become a couple. But then I realized it was just the day the new Call of Duty game comes out. Love you too. FML
I agree, your life sucks 20 109
You deserved it 34 268

Same thing different taste

Top comments

sorry to be the bearer of bad news but Modern Warfare 2 > You.

Oh suck it up. Btw, you fail. You didn't realize that wasn't your anniversary.

Comments

MrsJJ 0

Lighten up. It doesn't have to be about you all the time.

Get over it & yourself. This was not his mistake, it was YOURS. So I suggest you don't blame him for it with your bitchy scarcastic "I love you too". The world dosen't revolve around you, so don't expect everything to be pertaining to, or even slightly about yourself. So unless your goal is to become a crazy cat-lady, don't blame him (or any other boyfriend you are lucky enough to snag) for YOUR mistakes. Blunt? Sure, but it's the truth. Tshüss!

Yes... FYL for thinking your boyfriend's text sig should be about you. "Love you too"?? Don't be such an attention-seeking bitch.

wat. I'd choose my girlfriend over any video game, any day.

noshitsherlock 0

You're an idiot. WHO GIVES A ****? Get over it. It's really not a big deal, oh but to you it is because you're so selfish and needy.

Wait... The date you "became" a couple will *always* be a date in the past. (Unless you're a time-traveler) That means you got the date you became a couple wrong too. Which means you can't hold this against him, cos you screwed up the date too.

Either 1-she glanced and misread it, then realized she had it wrong, or 2-she meant their upcoming anniversary would be on that date. I'm assuming it's the first one, because if it wasn't a mistake but just a coinciding date, she would never realize that it's instead the game release date.

I agreed with everyone else until I thought of something. Their anniversary (1 year, 2 years, 1 month, whatever, we don't know) could be on the exact same day as the release of MW2. Not an FML, but at least this way it's easier to see how she might have been disappointed.

bosshaug 0

I ********** to that date Yes modern warfare 2 is way better than anything you could do for him Ydi for being upset with him

Unless you're reading that date as they do in Australia (the 11th of October) or overlooked the year, then you must be a bit confused. Let him be excited for something else. Not everything has to revolve around you. No reason this is an FML.

playfuldesk 0

Soap gives me a hard on. I heard he was captain soap in mw2

There are some lame people out there. You think the fact your BF is looking forward to COD means your life is F'ed? Grow up. I'd find that hilarious if my husband had a computer game release date in his email/ phone signature.