By gamergirlfriend - 20/10/2009 05:26 - United States

Today, I was texting my boyfriend. I noticed that he had added a signature onto his texts that had the date 11/10/09. At first, I blushed and thought it was the date we had become a couple. But then I realized it was just the day the new Call of Duty game comes out. Love you too. FML
I agree, your life sucks 20 108
You deserved it 34 267

Same thing different taste

Top comments

sorry to be the bearer of bad news but Modern Warfare 2 > You.

Oh suck it up. Btw, you fail. You didn't realize that wasn't your anniversary.

Comments

laurr_rawrs 0

you deserve it for being dumb. the date you started going out? that date hasn't even happened yet. if he was even going to do that, he would've put 08 or whatever year it was. not 09. FAIL.

theMIGHTYduck 0

*Thinks* Ok this one confused me a little. I guess you are saying you misread it as a different month or year. Jesus, I had to read this like 4 times. XD Edit: Person below me, yeah I think she just misread it. Like she read too fast or something. I wondered the same thing though. I was like, wtf?

You really must not be that smart if you think that the anniversary of you two getting together is in the future. No wonder your boyfriend prefers video games over you, you can't even figure out what day it is.

LMFAO_fail 0

I literally got an account just to reply to your stupid bullshit. She's the stupid one? No. Fail. YOU really must not be that smart if you think that she thought that. Here's the deal. She read the date, 11/10/09, and thought to herself "Aw, how cute, that's our one year anniversary from when we started dating!" Now, I'll admit her grammar is a little confusing but saying "had become" makes it past tense. Also, yes acutally the anniversary of her getting together with her boyfriend IS in the future.

Silverill 0

2 bad you just picked the wrong day to date him.

wow. what an fmylife. He put call of duty release instead of the date you too became a couple... suck it up, people have A LOT worse problems then that

Icephoenix231 0

Why would you not know your anniversary date, or that 11/10/09 hasn't even happened yet...

Jonathan33 0

it's not even November yet...r u retarded?

i thought that to.... how could you start going out in 11/09 when its only 10/09..... btw MW2 will be amazing

YDI for doing the date the American way.... no wonder you were confused. Unless you were thinking it was the 11th of October, in which case the date would be right.

OP is American...hence she does things the American way. Get over it. Sheesh, and people say WE think we're the only country in the world. Plus, I don't think she was confused over the two different ways to write the date. Obviously she just glanced at it and assumed it was one date, then looked more closely.

I thought that at first, but few people write the date that way unless they're in a european language class like french etc. Btw, funfact! 10/11 is my birthday! Whoot lolz not that you guys care