By gamergirlfriend - 20/10/2009 05:26 - United States

Today, I was texting my boyfriend. I noticed that he had added a signature onto his texts that had the date 11/10/09. At first, I blushed and thought it was the date we had become a couple. But then I realized it was just the day the new Call of Duty game comes out. Love you too. FML
I agree, your life sucks 20 109
You deserved it 34 270

Same thing different taste

Top comments

sorry to be the bearer of bad news but Modern Warfare 2 > You.

Oh suck it up. Btw, you fail. You didn't realize that wasn't your anniversary.

Comments

Games are much better then girls. Sorry.

Ali_Br_fml 33

OMG, are you serious??? You got mad b/c he had COD in his siggy? I LUV that game!!! Oh, and I hope I get it for my b-day, Nov 10, lolz. What a great gift, get him the game and make it up to him for being you. Yeah, I'm a girl who likes COD, and I get my b/f games that I know are hawt because I play them, but I only played COD on the wii, and it's great...since I never played it on anything else (aka the better graphic platforms like PS3 & X-Box 360. BUT I get to use my remote as a gun and shoot people!!! Online!!! Yeah, I just got into that game, and I will definitely get this game, or hint hint around... Oh, and last comment, #198, I take offense...;p. well, not really, but seriously? You think a video game will keep you warm at night? But OP, if you seriously thought a future date was your anniversary, then, YDI, but another possibility is that it was 11/10 of another year, and she just thought he was putting a weird siggy like I'd say my birthday is 11/10/09 (haha, just noticed the countdown) even though I wasn't born then, ooh, back from the future...

wait does that mean that they became a couple oct 11? because that was like .. a week ago. why is it such a big deal? there's no reason to being mad at him, he can choose a video game date over his girlfriend of a week. i wouldn't want that even it were a year. YDI

Mightybob50 0

Um, that's not for another 20 days. YDI for being an idiot

zee209 0

How could it be the day you became a couple if the date is in the future? Either way, YDI so much. You got mad because he put a video game release date in his sig? I've done that too for a video game. He's excited for it. New release of a certain game > a relationship at the moment.

It might have been the day they started going out, but the wrong year and it was the year that made her realize it. Or a similar date. And if they've been going out for almost/over a year, the relationship SHOULD be more important than a game.

ohlookasaraah 0

Didn't you realize she wasn't all mad about it? She probably didn't say anything or even get mad. She probably just Fmylifed it because it's pretty ******* funny.

marcusaurelius 0

That's the Marine Corps birthday. Awesome! Coincidence? I think not...

giveobamaquarter 0

what the hell is wrong with you people? there are way too many sexist comments here. i'm a girl and i'm not so ******* self-obsessed that i would assume the date in my boyfriend's signature is the date we got together. some of us DO have brains, believe it or not!

rrossi127 0

Unless ur boyfriend has a time machine, u might b retarded