By lily - 23/03/2009 15:46 - United States

Today, I was taking the bus home from work. As I was getting off an old man whistled at me, I told him to go to hell and got off the bus. When the bus drove away the old man stood in the back of the bus, holding up the wallet I left that he was trying to give to me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 16 454
You deserved it 134 320

Same thing different taste

Comments

I definitely agree with the others saying he didnt have to whistle. I dont think she was trying to be arrogant or a bitch, she was just reacting the same way a lot of girls would. I really hope you get your wallet back, lady!

Well, she didn't have to overreact to it. She could have said "Excuse me?" in a non-condensending tone or something of the sort. I'm pretty sure the old man had no ulterior motives. And if most girls react that way to whistling, attention or otherwise, I would be afraid to even say the wrong thing to them.

SimpleIdiot 0

lolz i agree with what everybody else is saying

npk1112 0

#4 pretty much sums it up perfectly! BITCH! Pop a midol a get the **** over yourself.

wow 45. she never said she was PMSing. I would love to to see you get slapped after telling a woman to 'pop a midol'...

eeee93757 0

Try not to flatter yourself next time, YDI

necomni 0

Wow, self-conceited much...

lmfao. thats what happens when your full of your self, HA.

Who wistles to get one person's attention? I wouldn't have turned around either. I would have figured it was a come on (a lousy one at that, but guys still do it for some reason). And no, to a lot of women, whistling isn't a compliment. You whistle for a dog, not a human. Humans understand speech like, "You dropped your wallet!" Use your words, people!

There is a difference between a catcall and an attention getting whistle. From the way you act, I'm not surprised of you didnt know that.