By lily - 23/03/2009 15:46 - United States

Today, I was taking the bus home from work. As I was getting off an old man whistled at me, I told him to go to hell and got off the bus. When the bus drove away the old man stood in the back of the bus, holding up the wallet I left that he was trying to give to me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 16 454
You deserved it 134 320

Same thing different taste

Comments

Wouldn't the whistle have sounded different? I'm pretty sure the guy wouldn't wolf whistle to get your attention...

just pay a cab to go after the bus. oh wait...

kjxmlxmon 0

i hate to say this, but you did sorta deserve that. you shouldn't have assumed that he was hitting on you or something. it's stuff like that that discourages people from doing good deeds.

Oh, come on. 99% of the time if a man is whistling at a girl in public, he's being a perv to some degree. It happens to me a lot and it does get annoying, you feel so cheap. In high school we had these construction workers doing renovations for the second half of the year and I wouldn't even wear a skirt at all because of the looks and comments I'd get from them. I don't blame the poor girl for being defensive, it just sucks that she ended up losing the wallet.

awww tht was really nice of him to ATTEMPT to give it back to u. YDI tho, sorry, its ur fault!

I love elderly people and would never even think of being this disrespectful to someone. Even if it would have been a sexual comment, you should just brush it off and ignore it. Hell, take it as a compliment! I'm sorry you don't have a wallet now, but it was your fault... I do feel sorry for the man. He was being a good person. I'm sure he isn't complaining now though.

This is what's wrong with the world. People assume the worst about each other and don't stop to examine the situation before lashing out. I only hope that this incident makes you realize what a bitch you are and you change your life.

rgje 0
bluemoonyumyum 0

it totally depends on how he whistled to you.

hinice 0

I agree with # 16. Jeeze people just love being mean on here, it's pathetic.