Nice try

By gabby - 13/12/2009 17:30 - Canada

Today, I was on the bus and a woman got on with her 3 young children. I offered her my seat so they could all sit together. When I went to get off the bus, I realized I'd left my bag underneath my old seat. When I tried to get it back the woman hit me and yelled at me for trying to steal her purse. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 772
You deserved it 2 959

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I_Own_Ubers 0

considering ur name is gabby I'm guessing ur a girl, therefore it would have been more than appropriate to whack her back

Comments

I_Own_Ubers 0

considering ur name is gabby I'm guessing ur a girl, therefore it would have been more than appropriate to whack her back

cowgod 0

And my parents call me a goofball...

Are you trying to say it's only right to defend yourself against a women if you are also a woman? That's kinda backwards.

namhowell 6

I meant forgot to include that part.

(very nice...) ah man, that really sucks. i would have just flipped. I guess the best thing to do would be to just grab it and go, so what if she got a hit in, comment on how low she is or just ignore her b**chy ass. But did you tell her you had to get your bag or did you just go ahead and reach under her?.....that might be your problem.

noobgang7 5

They are both girls so I can ony guess the woman tried to make it look like the OP's purse was hers

Yeah, because the (woman) thing next to it doesn't give it away or anything.

TryToBeKind 0

That really sucks! Maybe in the future, tell them you left your purse and could they please get it for you? I think reaching under may have scared her or something. A lot of people on this earth are awful, but most people would hand it to you or move over so that you could grab it.

perdix 29

You abandoned your bag and she took possession. Sorry for your loss.

I know this is difficult, but since it is your bag, assuming she didn't have a chance to sit there and take inventory, she'd have no idea what the contents were. Call the bus driver and explain the situation. Or you could just let her have your stuff, whatever your call.

Kuuga_Rider 0

**** the bitch and take your purse back. If she tries to fight back tell her to **** off and show her your ID in the purse.

schwinn11 0

You need to go to the police station and fill out a report, tell them some crazy bitch with three kids attacked you and stole your purse, that'll show that bitch!!!