By lily - 23/03/2009 15:46 - United States

Today, I was taking the bus home from work. As I was getting off an old man whistled at me, I told him to go to hell and got off the bus. When the bus drove away the old man stood in the back of the bus, holding up the wallet I left that he was trying to give to me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 16 454
You deserved it 134 320

Same thing different taste

Comments

xrideacowboyx00 0

you did deserve it but i agree with # 74 whistling is definitely the way to give the wrong idea about what he wanted your attention for. *shrugs*

Whistling isn't the best way to get your attention granted; but he probably couldn't see your face to Whistle at. Seeing as it's so far up your own arse. YDI

What the hell was I moderated for? Rudeness? I simply said the truth, lots of people here post stupid and jerky things, and I speak about justice being served and get moderated? If I recall, a lot of people agreed with post #4. In a lot of cases, nice guys finish last. It's nice that the rude person who tells a nice guy to go to hell loses their wallet and the nice guy won some free cash. Nobody's life is ****** when they **** their own life.

You deserved this hardcore. Yes /wolf/ whistling can be demeaning and such to women, but as #8 said, getting your attention whistles and "you're hot" whistles are extremely different

Wow. I'm shocked that there are people that still behave like this in a modern, civilised society. You deserved this, and you deserved it hardcore. What on earth gives you the right to automatically assume the worst in people? For all of you who are saying she was justified in being completely rude, grow up.

That man deserves whatever money/credit cards/etc. was in there for putting up with your crap.

poor old man he was so wrongly accused. i feel bad for him

I agree with #79. This was totally deserved.

cartering 0

what if the man took her wallet that she dropped just to have the excuse to whistle and bring her closer for a grab?

Heh, nothing ever justifies being completely rude. However I know if I was in this situation I'd probably have ignored it and lost the wallet anyhow. Surely the guy knew how to talk? :( A simple "I have your wallet!" or something would have worked better...