By Anonypiss - 22/07/2015 16:21 - Canada - Pembroke

Today, I was taking a piss at a urinal when a fly started harassing me. I got so annoyed, I tried to swat it. Didn't go too well. I ended up losing control of my stream, soaking the guy beside me. He busted my face in. FML
I agree, your life sucks 17 644
You deserved it 26 645

Same thing different taste

Comments

Maybe he did, and the fly was on the guy...

K_kanaka 26

how long does it take this guy to piss? Like he couldn't wait a few seconds?

Guess he doesn't meet the stereotype of nice Canadians.

Can you honestly blame the other guy? You totally deserved it.

To be fair, I would have busted your face in if you had pissed on me.

OP could probably be charged with assault since he made the first move. Pissing on someone could be construed as an act of aggression, trying to claim territory.

OP could also be charged with sexual harassment as that can be seen as a sexual crime.

You swat the fly. The guy swats you. Circle of life.

I read that wrong at first! Hahaha thought it said "he busted on my face"?

Yea, you deserve it. The fly was doing you no harm. If it were a wasp or a bee it would at least be understandable or even a spider crawling up you leg, but you lose control of your stream over a fly? I think any guy would have punched you for peeing on them.

Your* . I wish they didn't have a time limit for corrections.

What if the fly was crawling up his leg?

Just wave it away until you finish...come on...common sense