By erockinthesuburb - 11/04/2012 16:25 - United States - Algonquin

Today, I was stopped and searched by a cop, and he quickly found the bag of weed in my pocket. He didn't arrest or fine me, but he did confiscate my weed and told me to "get lost." Pretty sure I just got legally mugged. FML
I agree, your life sucks 16 925
You deserved it 41 923

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Shouldn't of had it in the first place... You got lucky kid.

blazeheartsmythe - If you truly believe that marijuana is harmless, all that tells me is that the pot has already rotted your brain. Instead of blindly railing at people who DARE to insult your precious weed, try doing some ACTUAL ******* MEDICAL RESEARCH. Oh wait, I have to assume that you're too brain dead to do that yourself. Well fortunately I've done it for you. Marijuana has been shown to cause chronic bronchitis, increases the risk of anxiety and depression, and it suppresses the immune system, making you more prone to infections. It also is linked to membranous glomerulonephritis, coronary vasospasm, emphysema, and spontaneous pneumothorax. This is not anectodal evidence, idiot. These are respected medical journals which I read and you DON'T. I promise you, don't **** with me when it comes to actual medical information, because I guarantee you WILL LOSE.

Comments

Strwbry3Shortcke 8

First of all, you deserve it for being a pot-smoking idiot with weed in your pocket. If you're going to do it, keep it in your house or at a buddies. Never travel with it because there's a chance you'll get stopped by cops. Secondly, why are you complaining? He could have arrested you, man!

idlechaos 6

Why did you have the weed in the first place????

bigmackin35 0

Why u all hatin it's a life choice

kayla_ann0o 9

I would have refused search without a warrant and laughed at his.

kayla_ann0o 9

FYL for caring about a baggy in the first place