By erockinthesuburb - 11/04/2012 16:25 - United States - Algonquin

Today, I was stopped and searched by a cop, and he quickly found the bag of weed in my pocket. He didn't arrest or fine me, but he did confiscate my weed and told me to "get lost." Pretty sure I just got legally mugged. FML
I agree, your life sucks 16 925
You deserved it 41 923

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Shouldn't of had it in the first place... You got lucky kid.

blazeheartsmythe - If you truly believe that marijuana is harmless, all that tells me is that the pot has already rotted your brain. Instead of blindly railing at people who DARE to insult your precious weed, try doing some ACTUAL ******* MEDICAL RESEARCH. Oh wait, I have to assume that you're too brain dead to do that yourself. Well fortunately I've done it for you. Marijuana has been shown to cause chronic bronchitis, increases the risk of anxiety and depression, and it suppresses the immune system, making you more prone to infections. It also is linked to membranous glomerulonephritis, coronary vasospasm, emphysema, and spontaneous pneumothorax. This is not anectodal evidence, idiot. These are respected medical journals which I read and you DON'T. I promise you, don't **** with me when it comes to actual medical information, because I guarantee you WILL LOSE.

Comments

Empleh 4

If you ask me you should thank your lucky stars, you moron. You could have been arrested and fined but no you got lucky and are only out your weed, suck it up fruitcup and maybe you should stop stop smoking.

born_hustla 26

Same thing happened to my friend in Providence.

Shouldn't you just be grateful that he didn't throw you in jail for possession?

foxmatrix15 8

U totally lucked out...doesn't matter if cop is str8 or crooked at the end of that stop u still won.. Being arrested for any drug is a total loss.

How is this an FML? Be happy he didn't arrest you!

It's funny because everyone suddenly got PHDs in POTotology

Why the **** are you complaining? Just be glad he didn't arrest you! Plus you wouldn't be getting pulled over if you weren't doing something illegal to begin with. And leaving the weed in your pocket? Seriously? That's just an accident waiting to happen. You got it easy.