By erockinthesuburb - 11/04/2012 16:25 - United States - Algonquin

Today, I was stopped and searched by a cop, and he quickly found the bag of weed in my pocket. He didn't arrest or fine me, but he did confiscate my weed and told me to "get lost." Pretty sure I just got legally mugged. FML
I agree, your life sucks 16 925
You deserved it 41 923

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Shouldn't of had it in the first place... You got lucky kid.

blazeheartsmythe - If you truly believe that marijuana is harmless, all that tells me is that the pot has already rotted your brain. Instead of blindly railing at people who DARE to insult your precious weed, try doing some ACTUAL ******* MEDICAL RESEARCH. Oh wait, I have to assume that you're too brain dead to do that yourself. Well fortunately I've done it for you. Marijuana has been shown to cause chronic bronchitis, increases the risk of anxiety and depression, and it suppresses the immune system, making you more prone to infections. It also is linked to membranous glomerulonephritis, coronary vasospasm, emphysema, and spontaneous pneumothorax. This is not anectodal evidence, idiot. These are respected medical journals which I read and you DON'T. I promise you, don't **** with me when it comes to actual medical information, because I guarantee you WILL LOSE.

Comments

It happens, be glad cops are pot heads too...some of them anyway.

Why did you even let them search you? They're not legally allowed to search you unless they have probable cause for thinking you had it.

A comma is very important for this post. Dry-walling your friend? Sounds dirty.

Umm considering weeds illegal I will take it the cops giving you a warning. Take it as a sign. Cut the shit

Dude you probably REEKED of pot which IS probable cause for all you bean bag lawyers out there. And the "pig" did the little pot head a favor for not slapping his stupid behind with any one of a dozen violations. So long as where ever you live has still outlawed the usage, sale, and possession of pot it is illegal. Don't like it join the campaign to have it legalized. Know why its still illegal in the US ? B/c most laze US potheads won't get off their parents couches much beyond lighting another joint, and raiding the fridge.

kayla_ann0o 9

277- I think you don't know what you're talking about. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Well last time I was in that situation I ate it and got so high for a whole day. Dont try it. You were lucky not to go to jail.