By fuckina - 29/11/2010 17:34 - United States

Today, I was speeding a little on the highway. I thought I saw a police car, so I slammed on my brakes, causing the person behind me to rear end me. The "police car" I saw was just a broken down car on the side of the road. FML
I agree, your life sucks 6 894
You deserved it 49 543

Same thing different taste

Top comments

so dumb. why speed if you're afraid of cops. dumb dumb.

Comments

TandJHire 0

that's ridiculous you don't slam on the brakes like that's not obvious you let go of the gas pedal and slowly slow down it's not completly obvious and a hell of a lot safer YDI for being dumb really....

FYLDeep 25

You're an asshole. If people driving big trucks aren't prepared for something like that, they will almost always rear end you. Slamming on your brakes wouldn't have helped you in that situation anyway.

a_girl_i_know 0

No normal person will slam on their brakes when they see a cop, that's the stupidest thing to do if you want to avoid a cop's attention, so...you deserved it.

victoria023 0

Wow, you my friend are fucken retarded.

Don't think you'd be paranoid enough to slam on the brakes if you were "speeding a little" don't try to reword for our sympathy...

wwerulez14 6

OP, it's idiots like you that are the reason there are police on those highways in the first place. They should revoke your license until you learn some common sense.

first off, if you were "speeding a little" you wouldnt have needed to slam on the breaks. now this really annoys me. when you are driving (/probably speeding) and see a police car, why slam on the breaks? the only thing that does is make you stick out like a sore thumb and startle the person behind you into most likely rear ending you. if youre scared of getting pulled over then dont speed.