By snitchovich - 27/05/2009 16:46 - United Kingdom

Today, I was sitting in a bar next to this gorgeous guy who kept eyeing me up and after about 30 minutes he finally leaned in to whisper something in my ear. What he said? "If I were you, I would get a push-up bra." FML
I agree, your life sucks 53 849
You deserved it 6 044

Same thing different taste

Top comments

gorgeous guys generally know they're gorgeous, and tend to think they can be jerks. don't worry, a lot of men actually prefer smaller boobs! or you could stuff, whatever floats your boat. :P

Manda777 0

haha wow. what a jackass. and yea 3 thats usually true. it is so hard to find an extremely hott guy that isn't a total douche.

Comments

kishycathiee 0

hey not only are yours atleast real but he isnt worth your time so ignore him

foryoublue94 0

yeah I have some friends and they know my bra size and they always tell me I should wear pushup bras but they're not mean about it so I don't mind ^-^ I just dont want everyone knowing my bra size XD

trojan124 0

#6: Even though I could care less, I must point out that C isn't that big. so stfu #33: Again, nobody cares. I am 38DDD, and trust me, from my experience, it's usually the porkers who brag about their boobs. Ds look better if you're a smaller size... I don't know any size 18s who get hit on because of the "jugs" they talk about. I'm jealous of smaller chests sometimes. I think it would be nice to be able to go braless once in awhile and not have trouble running because of the bouncing. Most of the beautiful bras I've seen don't come past C. I think it's disgusting that women feel so much pressure to enhance their perfectly beautiful chests.

Well there's nothing like some honest advice.

trapiadora 0

Wow what a jerk what makes him think that its ok to say those kinds of things to strangers. You can get beat up for stuff like that.

WomboCombo 0

I bet you the OP will be 10000x more satisfied with a boob job than without one. Let me set some things straight. All women want to be trophy wives. There's not a single women in here NOT ONE who would choose a poor man over a wealthy one. Stop trying to act high and mighty because you're to ugly and pathetic and don't have a high enough self esteem to think otherwise. All the boys in here who defend your way of thinking are just that BOYS. Anyone who tells you they "Love you the way you are" Are telling you the biggest bunch of BULLSHIT a man can spew out of his mouth. They DON'T love you the way you are, there's ALWAYS more to do to improve yourself, and ALL women want attention. (Unless you're a female activists which means you're going to die alone anyways so why not hate everything more beautiful than you.) REALITY CHECK on everyone who hates/thinks I'm a troll. I am 100% right and you know so. So wipe the cool face off of your shit stained mouths and think about what I'm saying you might learn something rather than living on 25$ an hour.

Way to generalize and assume things, dude.