By soldier - 06/05/2009 02:40 - United States

Today, I was running late for work. To save time, I grabbed my belt on my way out the door and was putting it on in the elevator, which stopped at the next floor before I had put my belt all the way on. A hot girl stepped into the elevator, looked at my undone belt, screamed "Ew" and got off. FML
I agree, your life sucks 43 624
You deserved it 10 540

Same thing different taste

Top comments

This FML would've only been complete if you'd spilled milk on the floor, too.

She is probably high maintenance anyway. If she is that easily disgusted then imagine how hard she is to please and keep happy. Your better off not even wasting your time flirting with her.

Comments

#8 is right there are tons of other girls, plus, she wuldve freaked out if things ever got heated up but haha its funny....fYl

Dude, talk about a bird jumping to the wrong conclusion by default!

Ew? Seriously, she said "Ew"? That automatically makes her not worth your time. Oh and lol #4!

ROFL #4 This is a FML because now a hot girl next floor thinks he's a pervert. Guess she will also spread the word to the other tenants...

When the hell are we getting an IDC button? Geez! Big whoop!

Dumb bitch. :) What's with all these girls screaming over stupid shit? Any intelligent person would not say anything and wait for the next elevator. (Completely agree with #19, except it should be an "IDGAF" button.)

cinderella_94 0

she must have thought you were changing!

Bit of an over reaction on her part, but I feel your pain. There's someone in my building who's very attractive who always seems to catch me at the worst, most unexplainable moments too. Makes for some long uncomfortable elevator rides.