By soldier - 06/05/2009 02:40 - United States

Today, I was running late for work. To save time, I grabbed my belt on my way out the door and was putting it on in the elevator, which stopped at the next floor before I had put my belt all the way on. A hot girl stepped into the elevator, looked at my undone belt, screamed "Ew" and got off. FML
I agree, your life sucks 43 623
You deserved it 10 539

Same thing different taste

Top comments

This FML would've only been complete if you'd spilled milk on the floor, too.

She is probably high maintenance anyway. If she is that easily disgusted then imagine how hard she is to please and keep happy. Your better off not even wasting your time flirting with her.

Comments

This FML would've only been complete if you'd spilled milk on the floor, too.

bfflrhea 0

Hahaha! FLM indeed. Girls who say 'Ew' are stupid anyways. Does she live in your apartmentcomplex? Because you might meet her again then, which kind of sucks.

then they can be even more creepy like having their belt undone sitting on the floor putting lotion on their hands.

mevads17 0

hahahahaha that sucks for u!!

Haha, yeah #4. He should be happy he made a girl get off.

She is probably high maintenance anyway. If she is that easily disgusted then imagine how hard she is to please and keep happy. Your better off not even wasting your time flirting with her.

22cute 17

How stupid. He embarrassed himself in front of a neighbor. She's not his girlfriend.

Wow, your life is so devastating seeing as how you would have had a chance.

It's not that bad. She just caught you at a bad time. There's plenty of other girls out there.

Been there... tho I never quite got that negative of a reaction, just usually a laugh or a puzzled look.

hahahha #4 I dunno if it was intentional but it was funny