By Noname - 16/03/2009 04:05 - United States

Today, I was rejected from the University of Washington. My dad has been a professor there for 30 years, and is on the board of admissions. FML
I agree, your life sucks 439 364
You deserved it 103 628

Same thing different taste

Top comments

vonstrangle 0

That must be equally embarrassing for him.

Obviously you assumed you could just get in because your daddy works there and probably didn't try to do well in high school. Your loss.

Comments

blahnoopoo 0

Maybe your not a good enough student???? I hate people that use their "connections" when all the rest of us don't have it!!!!! Your life is not that bad gosh!!!

What about Eastern? I am from Tri-Cities, and moved to Spokane a few years ago, and I LOVE IT!

FreshSalad 1

whooa I live in Spokane too!

he probably didn't let you in to be fair to the other people who applied to the school. i think he probably didn't want to be subconsciously playing favorites, so he judged you a bit more harshly and critically than other people who applied. but seriously, did you expect you would get in just cuz your dad was on the admissions board?

Good luck at WSU. But seriously, I know some great students who have been rejected from UW. It's a weird place admission-wise.

speedypolo 0

huck the fuskies!!! GO DUCKS!!!

once upon a time, there was this little duck. he was living very happily with his family until his dad died. not long after, his mother remarried. his stepfather duck was abusive and beat the little duck up. the little duck was confused and hurt. one day, he finally decides to live in another family. where did he go? to Oregon. cuz their ducks never beat anyone.

olduseradmin_fml 0

Sorry #65, I turned down Oregon D:

Central is better than UW anyway :) (Central Wa Uni)

fcuk_fml 0

you're an idiot for just expecting to get in. and you're an idiot because even with all hook-up, you still couldn't get in. loser.

opheliaa 0

that sucks. but there are plenty of other schools that are great.