By Noname - 16/03/2009 04:05 - United States

Today, I was rejected from the University of Washington. My dad has been a professor there for 30 years, and is on the board of admissions. FML
I agree, your life sucks 439 364
You deserved it 103 628

Same thing different taste

Top comments

vonstrangle 0

That must be equally embarrassing for him.

Obviously you assumed you could just get in because your daddy works there and probably didn't try to do well in high school. Your loss.

Comments

i go to wwu, it's pretty rockin'. but i think no matter where you go the college experience is what you make it. i'm on one of my professors research teams and it's giving me pretty good experience in my major (cell bio).

It's really hard to get into UW lately. My best friend has been applying to transfer every quarter and has yet to get in. Gotta say though, you have nobody to blame but yourself. There's always Wazzu, they'll accept just about anyone.

**** what everyone else is saying Your dad should be able to get you in EASILY if any athletic coach can get a student into a college then a person on the board of admissions should too i would beat that ******* ass if i was you

Fire_Ice_Aiken 0

Well, there's always WSU. Go Cougs!

MackenzieB 0

OUCH. That really sucks. Your dad probably tried to get you in though, but there's more to it than just that. UW is really hard to get into. It's been getting pickier and pickier these days. I'd love to go, though. Good luck with other schools :)

wtf you post a FML every 5 minutes! the FML above this one is by you too!!!

Um yeah. Legacy doesn't matter unless you yourself have the academic background to support it. Stop acting like you deserved it because of daddy. Plenty of other people without connections worked their butts off to get into UW and thus got the spots.

And, in response to #95, I go to EWU, but that reminds me of the joke: What's the one thing WSU and UW students have in common? They both applied to UW.

Tipsybeaver 0

#62 and #67, both Central and Eastern are possibly the biggest farces of education in the entire state, and I feel bad for all the paint thinner your moms drank when they were pregnant with the both of you. Honestly dude, you got rejected from a state school pushing 50,000 kids. FYL, because you're obviously an idiot, not because your dad didn't get you in.