By Anonymous - 16/11/2010 12:28 - Australia

Today, I was pulled over by the cops for a random breathalyzer test. They asked to see my license. I always keep my wallet in my car for situations like this. I received a $100 ticket because my mum apparently didn’t think it was a good idea to keep my wallet in the car. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 369
You deserved it 7 085

Same thing different taste

Top comments

schwancy 2

It's actually not a good idea, but in this case it's unfortunate. Ps. They've invented these new things called pockets.

TheySeeMeTrollin_fml 0

Comments

Well, if you were pulled over for a breathalyzer test when not drunk, you're probably a really bad driver. YDI.

FYLDeep 25

Is that before or after the anal probe?

The anal probes are optional. You just have to ask politely to have it done.

You do realize that cops do many random breath tests. It has nothing to do with the OP's driving....

antoinemartinez 0

shit mom better pay the ticket

Hahaha, my mom says the same thing and I don't even live with my parents anymore now that I'm in college. I really hated it when my parents moved my stuff around.

fiesty and speaks the truth^ you need to grow up bro, your mom can't be the one who controls where your wallet is. as a man that's your connection to the world,

it's only a fixit ticket. go to the court with your license and they'll drop the fine down to $15

ulicksam 0

why have a wallet if you're going to keep it in your car? YDI.

Well is it a good idea? Whatever happened to just keeping it in a plastic wallet?

you always keep your wallet in the car for situations like these? I think not. you take it out for situations like, oh I don't know, shopping maybe? just admit it op, you were a dumbass and forgot it. it's ok, we all make mistakes, you don't have to blame your poor mother. geez!

Huh, well OP is also from Austrailia, so you'd probably know. In the US, even though the cop can look everything up from his car, said person still gets a ticket for not having their license with them. If they go to the police station within so many hours with the license to prove they really have it, then the ticket gets dropped.