By Anonymous - 16/11/2010 07:13 - Denmark

Today, I found out that people can get ringworm from cats. I found out because I have ringworm. I don't have a cat. Then I remembered I helped a friend move about two weeks ago, and spent the night sharing a bed with her cat. That's the last time I ever help her move. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 926
You deserved it 4 100

Same thing different taste

Top comments

last time you help her move? that's a bit extreme don't ya think? how's about next time you just don't share a bed with a pussy afterwards?

Ashame 0

How do you know you got it from your friends cat? You can get ringworm plenty of ways, and it would be pretty hard not to notice that on a cat anyways.

Comments

takethesebrokenw 0

moral of the story: never sleep with a diseased pussy.

It's not and actual worm. It's a fungus. Still gross, and quite contagious, but still.

xThatAsianGurlx 0

That sucks, just from sharing a bed with a cat? lol

Uh yeah, it's not exactly subtle when a cat (or any animal) has ringworm. They itch uncontrollably, lose their fur, and develop massive open sores from constant itching. It's bloody, scabby and scary, and is difficult to treat.

Tikwichka 5

Tizzzy - When the original poster comments on their FML, there is blue ribbon to the right. Just like the moderators have a red ribbon by their comment.

Actually, if the cat has just recently contracted ringworm, then only sign is losing patches of hair. I have cats and one got outside, brought ringworm in and gave it to me. Didn't even realize he had it until I noticed a small bare spot on his ear. By then, he already passed to me!

doink 0

Why do you find it hard to believe? Tinea is extremely contagious.

vballchick101 0

i bet she had a nice pussy...what? you asked!

last time you help her move? that's a bit extreme don't ya think? how's about next time you just don't share a bed with a pussy afterwards?

FYLDeep 25

Well what the hell is she doing either not telling you that her cat has ringworm, or being a shitty cat owner that doesn't even know that her cat has ringworm?

maybe the cat has an early stage of it and it's not become very obvious yet...

karmaslave 5

Agreed, she's a bad owner. Poor cat!

ringworm isn't that easy to detect is it? it's not even a worm anyways...

was the cat licking your asshole or your mouth while you were asleep?