By ziggers10 - 07/04/2013 03:19 - United States

Today, I was proposed to, under the condition that I "get thin" first. FML
I agree, your life sucks 53 046
You deserved it 9 902

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That proposal deserves nothing more than rejection. You deserve nothing less than the best.

thelinlinx3 10

Comments

moonsalt 20

If I followed the advice of the FML forum, my life would be terrible.

crazytwinsmom 25

If someone stays with a person who expects them to change for them, their life will be terrible. Maybe not immediately, but soon enough.

crazytwinsmom 25

Even if OP loses weight for him now, he will freak if she gets pregnant. He's a jerk.

While this is pretty horrible, it leads me to question are you big enough to compromise your health? From the tone of the FML, I doubt you're obese, but now I'm curious since your 'fiancé' wants you to shed pounds all of a sudden when he must have been fine with you before?

He sounds like a real prince. Just curious, is he sporting a six pack?

bott_fml 4

You'd sure feel thinner if you got him off your back for good.

Maybe he's worried about your health??

Maybe this guy just wants some nice wedding pictures, and then she can let herself go. Lol jk no one likes a fattie

Everyone who dislikes is most likely a fat chick

Rather be a fat chick than a loser with a baby dick. :P

Joke or not, that's really ****** up. A guy should never force a girl into getting "thin." I hope OP dumped his vile ass on the spot.

Thin is in? Really? I can't tell if you're trolling or just plain dumb. That still doesn't give OP's boyfriend the right.

Cool we just found the cure for FAT it's called forever alone.