By ziggers10 - 07/04/2013 03:19 - United States

Today, I was proposed to, under the condition that I "get thin" first. FML
I agree, your life sucks 53 046
You deserved it 9 902

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That proposal deserves nothing more than rejection. You deserve nothing less than the best.

thelinlinx3 10

Comments

What a cheeky prick. Don't marry him, think of the control he would have on you then

whether your fat or the right size this bastard should love you for you I hope you told him to shove that ring where the sun don't shine

'Get thin' and then break up with him/her. :)

I hope you said I will only accept if you remove that dick from your head

Say yes, under the condition that he stop being a douche first.

Wow, I really hope you said no. Your (hopefully ex) partner sounds like a complete tool. The issue of your weight doesn't affect anyone other than yourself. As long as YOU are happy with how you look and feel, don't change for some prick who thinks they can do better. Chances are, if this dude's as much of a dick as this FML leads us to believe, he/she won't do better. But you certainly can. Stick with someone who loves you for who you are, not someone who likes what you could possibly be.

Not true. One's weight issues certainly can affect others. Had my grandfather taken better care of himself, he might not have gotten diabetes. Had he taken care of the diabetes, he might not have had to go through surgery many times, with each time getting more, and more parts of his legs removed, which financially affected his wife, my step=grandmother. If he had taken care of himself to try and lose the weight he gained from being confined to a wheel chair, he may not have gotten heart disease and ultimately die before even reaching 60 years of age. This affected my whole family, especially my mother. If you love and care for someone who has such weight issues, your risk of losing them at an early age greatly increases. It's not about accepting them the way they are, but trying to keep them in your life a little while longer, and at a higher quality of life. Weight issues can affect your loved ones financially, mentally, and emotionally.

Get rid of the loser you deserve way better!!! Don't change for anyone I'm sure you're beautiful!

aliciaanomalyyxo 12

I hope you said no and you don an awesome person who loves you as you are. This perso does not deserve you