By Anonymous - 22/07/2009 00:39 - United States

Today, I was performing in the musical 'Cabaret'. I was playing a Nazi soldier, swastika armband and all. Someone thought it would be funny to take my real clothes while I was on stage. I had to walk a mile back my house with my costume on. Someone threw eggs at me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 54 448
You deserved it 5 591

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Laci_Laine 0

Couldn't you just take your jacket off or turn it inside out??

Isn't it your right as an American to parade around as a Nazi anyway?

Comments

Haha for some reason this reminds me of the movie The Producers. You should have walked home singing "Springtime for Hitler." At any rate, FYL.

Ahaha! FYL, man, but that prank was hilarious!

Um.................no. Sorry. No. Some people happen to have eggs on hand. Just saying. Shut up.

didnt you think to take off your arm band and shirt/jacket or whatever?

whoever threw eggs at you apparently doesn't understand the freedoms given by the constitution.

ydi_bitch 0

YDI for getting eggs thrown at you !

Well you could just say you agree he was a bitch, and I bet this comment will end up being a reply to someone else, so unles you're the guy who posted the comment about being distantly being related to Hitler....this comment wasn't meant for you :)

iusticanun 0

I'd just like to know something: Why would you tell people you're distantly-related to Adolf Hitler? That doesn't seem very prudent to me. [This was a reply to #15, just in case FML screws up the numbering.]

you could have taken you shirt off while you walked.

*LMAO* Actually, that *is* funny! FYL nevertheless :)

jackiness 0

Dude, the point of the arm-band is that it's removable. I find it incredibly hard to believe that you couldn't just take the shirt off, or change into something from the costumes that was less offensive. I'm calling BS on this one.