Come again?

By Alice - 22/07/2009 04:03 - United States

Today, my manager came in and said, "Hey Alice, great job closing so well last night. NOT." and walked off. When I heard the door shut, I said, "And great job being a bitch, you cow." I heard my manager walking back towards me. She wasn't the one who'd left the room. FML
I agree, your life sucks 20 710
You deserved it 48 416

Same thing different taste

Top comments

lyndis_fml 0

Well, she WAS being a bitch. Even if it's true, that's not something you say to an employee. She should have been more constructive with her criticism, and if she can't show respect I don't see why she should expect it from anyone else. That said, she can still fire your ass. Be careful.

What is this, 1983? Who even says "...NOT!" anymore? You're a poor employee, she's a bitchy cow. Unfortunately, most bosses are bitchy cows these days.

Comments

monkeyspark 6

Well done sir! You have won the first trolling award for being a troll.

tprankd 0

... how is that trolling? Trolling doesn't mean anything anymore.

Captain0bv10us 0
lyndis_fml 0

Well, she WAS being a bitch. Even if it's true, that's not something you say to an employee. She should have been more constructive with her criticism, and if she can't show respect I don't see why she should expect it from anyone else. That said, she can still fire your ass. Be careful.

I think it means that the comments missing are replies. So you have to view all the replies to find them.

sam_stalker 0

and fifth as well! That is also oddly important to me... Wow I really need to get a life

eastgirl16 0

is it just me, or does anyone else feel a little happy for the first people to comment? just a little?...

I know I do. I've only felt that feeling once in my life, and someone told me to piss off because of it. TOTALLY worth it, by the way. :D

anyone else jizzing? and op is a woman so get back in the kitchen

deliapearl 0

I'm glad she heard you. If she can't take it, she shouldn't dish it out.

What is this, 1983? Who even says "...NOT!" anymore? You're a poor employee, she's a bitchy cow. Unfortunately, most bosses are bitchy cows these days.

Hich17 0

"Thanks for being so unprofessional and insulting." .... Nahh, I prefer "And a great job being a bitch, you cow."

Agree w/11. I don't care how much you hate your manager, you NEVER say that shit out loud, that's just asking for her to hear it and fire your ass. YDI

You deserved it. Never ever talk about a person behind their back, even if they're in the next room.

sbuxsux11 8

you're full of shit if you say you never talk about anyone...ever. hypocrite!!

zeddeiram 0

Are you ******* mad? Because the bitchy cow in question certainly deserved it!

Did she can you? Well anyway SHE deserved it. What kind of childish way to reprimand your employees is THAT? maybe tell you what you did wrong? oh no that would make sense!