By anon - 04/06/2009 11:35 - United States

Today, I was performing in an orchestra concert. My stand partner and I commented on people in the audience the whole time, saying how fat they were, etc. Towards the end of the concert, I realized we were sitting right by a microphone, and the whole audience could hear us. FML
I agree, your life sucks 11 085
You deserved it 103 304

Same thing different taste

Top comments

vcjesusfreak 0

It is incredibly unprofessional to talk at all during a concert, you completely deserved that.

jncwmnd 0

let me guess..you need to say rude things about other people to feel better about your appearance..YDI

Comments

Dude123456789 2

i agree, u didnt deserve it

hirsheybar 0

How did you manage not to hear yourself over the loudspeaker??

Zach21415 0

Lol that's ****** hilarious. Knowing me and my friends I probly wouldve talked about stuff like that.

EmmieIvanovich 0

#51 - depending on how the stage and auditorium is laid out, you might not be able to hear what's going out over the PA. That's why people have to use monitors onstage: speakers are directional. Also, I play in a symphonic band, and often talk with my stand partner, at appropriate times. She didn't say that it was while they were playing. Soft chitchat while percussion is rearranging and retuning and when the conductor is preparing his score is perfectly acceptable. The audience is often doing the same thing. The auditorium and stage are full of people, not perfectly silent robots.

HeyThereGorgeous 0

To the microphone you shoulda said "and that, ladies and gentlemen, was our little comedy act for the evening. Hope you enjoyed it and it gave you some laughs thru this tedious concert". Haha jk nahh but how did you not notice that your voice was being broadcasted over the audience unless you were playing and if you were playing why were you talking and not paying attention to the music and/or the conductor?!

cardtrick101 0

OMG!!! I talk shit and get heard all the time, I feel for you! No. YDI.

lolololcheese 0

probably ******* violinists. viola ftw.

wow, u have nothing better to do then talk about other pple??? and u must be stupid not to hear ur own voice on a microphone

Fake. I doubt you could talk through an entire concert insulting people without someone telling you to shut the **** up. YDI.