By Anonymous - 01/08/2015 03:39 - United States - Pasadena

Today, I was on the phone with my senile grandma, when I told her I had to go because I had an appointment at the clinic. For some reason, she assumed I was talking about an abortion clinic, and started raging at me and calling me a murderer. FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 498
You deserved it 1 920

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Excusable because she's senile: but if any commenters start a debate on abortion....well, just don't.

A few months ago my Grandma tried to drown my black cat because he walked under a ladder that my Dad was up. Nothing happened, but apparently the fact that he was called 'Lucky' was 'ironic proof that he was the anti-christ'. Senility sucks.

Comments

Hunkapoo 19

That's hard, I'm sorry, I hope she has someone with her to care for her. she might say horrible things, but just try to keep in mind she didn't mean them, and isn't exactly in the right state of mind realize her comments cab be hurtful or mean.

Perhaps she heard "appointment" as "abortion"?

kittykat1501 31

Wow, tough situation OP. Dont hold ot against her, old age is a bitch, just explain whats actually going on and all will be well.

Assume-makes an ass out of u and me...maybe in the future you should be more specific

RedPillSucks 31

tell her she misheard and bit was an adoption clinic

Scubanaut 13

Can't get anything by Grandma can you...

Well she's right about it being murder, but she shouldn't have jumped to conclusions and bitches you out. FYL op.

Okay, I don't really want to get into with you, but if abortion really is murder, than do you consider miscarriage manslaughter and should it be a crime?

"I don't want to get into it with you, but I'm gonna state my opinion in the hopes of getting into it with you"

rocker_chick23 27

I aborted at 12 after I was raped by my uncle. I was suicidal until I was able to abort and because I was able to abort, I was able to have 3 kids and adopt my Godson. Am I a murderer in your eyes for aborting to save my life and sanity?

Stealthclaws 16

This is why we need pro-choice movements :)

Even if it was, it is nobody else's business except for OP.

What if it was? They do a lot more than abortions. She could have been getting pills, condoms, an IUD, or went with a friend for moral support. Even if she was there for an abortion, it is legal and none of your business, or my business.