Creeped out

By DaddysGirl - 16/10/2011 10:36 - Canada

Today, I took the train to visit my parents, which arrives late at night. As I was getting off, the cute guy in front of me looked out the window, then turned to me and said, "Doesn't that guy out there give you the creeps?" That guy was my dad. FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 393
You deserved it 2 610

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Pretty sure any adult male standing alone outside in the dark waiting for his child would look creepy...

Comments

slushpup9696 12

This could totally be posted from his perspective too. "Today, I saw this cute girl on the train. I spent forever trying to think of something to say to her, but realized she had to get off so I made a quick remark about the creepy guy waiting outside. Turns out he was her dad. FML"

Dillion, if your going to snipe #1 every time, try to make it a good/funny/semi-entertaining comment. Btw, nice hair. ;)

Hahaha I was hoping somebody beat me to it like usual, I feel bad when my number one comment sucks, cus I feel the same when others do it :( but in my defense, in the past I have done well. And thank you ;)

I think you have inhaled too many hair spray fumes. Lay off and go natural for a while.

Actually, i have been natural for a while. When my hair gets a little longer I'll get back into spray. Maybe mousse, idk ;)

Just shave your head. Problem solved.

Pretty sure any adult male standing alone outside in the dark waiting for his child would look creepy...

Thats such a random question to ask a stranger XD. Its like walking up to domeone and asking " do you like carrots"?

mduffy08 8

How the HELL IS IT ANYTHING LIKE THAT?!? WHY NO CAKE?

Jaimegirl 7

Today, I found out that my dad looks creepy by himself in the middle of the night waiting for me. FML

Today, I asked a cute girl who was riding the train with me, if she thought a particular man I noticed looked creepy. It turned out to be her father. FML

enonymous 8

Oh so were doing our own posts in this thread Today I noticed 57 has **** FML

13FTW 9

Hey, 45, do you like carrots?

labudamike 6
perdix 29

#45. Yes, carrots are my favorite vegetable. #106. Yes, hooters are my favorite . . . things of all-time. Of all-time!

By the sounds of it, OP, he was just trying to start a conversation.

13FTW 9

106, if you meant to reference me, then yes I love hooters. How could you have possibly been so smart as to guess that?

Jamicianprince 1

I'm pretty sure you spelled your username wrong too.

Jamicianprince 1
missmurderx 8

Your use of satire is outstanding! Oh, wait...

Bumboclaat, cyan spell JAMAICA! JA-Fakin spelled it wrong in his profile too!

AndyRoo7 2

You spelled Sketchy, ment, jamaican, and purpose all wrong. Just shut up now.

He's obviously not English, or American. You all shouldn't harp on him for not being a master our language, and pointing out every one of his mistakes. It makes you look like a huge ass.

Jamicianprince 1

I spelled my name wrong in purpose white trash and do call me a Fagot you gringo

Jamicianprince 1

Thanks 127. Some one understands

tsim_fml 0

Say "We can creep him out in response to him being a creep by having sex.... Cause he's my dad."

Yeah, um... I think that'd have a slightly different response...

missmurderx 8

Not everything makes for a porno, shut up.

2ndSucks 15

Put this in your speakers; you a certified creeper!

ikickgingers 15

I was six years old when I started creeping My parents took it to their room and I started peeping Can you imagine their surprise when they lifted their heads And saw my little ass creeping at the foot of the bed :D

When the judge is a hottie and you can't control your body do the creep! Aaaahhhh!

They knew I was a creep since the day I was born, came poppin' out my momma like some kettle corn, the doctor caught my head and he started freakin', cause I came out clean, and I came out creepin'!

pull your waistband up like your expecting a flood, and slick your hair back like in was covered in mud:)

FROM THE DAY HE WAS BORN, HE YEARNED FOR ADVENTURE OLD CAPTAIN JACK GIVING THEM WHAT FOR. HE'S THE PAUPER OF THE SURF THE JESTER OF TORTUGA BUT IS DAVY JONES' LOCKER WHAT LIES IN STORE?

ccmfuller 0

now get your knees flexin and your arms T-Rexing!!

koolkat27 13

don't sleep, come on get your creep on wit me!

SlyTail 5

I imagined First of the Year when I read this.

I started singing don't stop believing when I saw the Fml.

ChuckNorrisBeard 0
persianjr1 7

So did I! That video is literally what went through my mind!!

Maybe hes trying to find a way to start a conversasion with you??? Or your dad is just plain creepy?

BIGBOY4rmAHM 19

So I'm guessing your dad looks like a pervert...

BellaBelle_fml 23

No, some creepy people are serial killers.

MattRoseen 12

Nah, he just sitted outside waiting for her.

cutie724 8

10- did you seen what you wrote before you hit send?

However you, dear, live in Canada. So does that mean you have no excuse for missing the 'a' in your sentence? ;)

koolkat27 13

128- you, my dear, are an idiot. :)