By tacoboy - 21/08/2009 08:06 - United States

Today, I was on a date with a girl I've had feelings for since I was 14 (I'm 22). I took her out to dinner, then to a movie that we both liked and had a few drinks afterwards. I thought it was going really well until I was driving her home and she asked to be dropped off at her boyfriend's house. FML
I agree, your life sucks 47 185
You deserved it 6 580

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Time to let that one go and find somebody who doesn't use people for free meals, entertainment and drinks.

Youve had feelings for her for 8 years, but you didnt know she was dating someone?

Comments

YDI for not finding out if she had a boyfriend before asking her out.

skandal_fml 0

The girl you're in love with is either a ***** or a complete idiot. In any case, FYL.

Hailstorm88 0

she's an idiot. don't ever look for a girl like that

ok here are some possibilities and suggestions Possibility: she didn't know it was a date (some people are stupid) either way she it was inappropriate for her to go out with you if she was in another relationship. Possibility: she didn't feel the date went well and lied about her BF's house, it could have been a friends house Suggestion: Always confirm it's a date before hand Suggestion: Always ask if the girl you like is seeing some one

what a bitch. what a *****. I'm sorry you wasted your time and money on her.

Seriously, 8 years? You've known her that long and you had no idea she had a boyfriend (not date, BOYFRIEND, as in long-term, because if she's 22 she's far too old to call some guy she's been on like 2 dates with a boyfriend). You're a ******* creeper. You've "liked" her for 8 years and you haven't made a move or even got to know the fact that she has a boyfriend. Honestly, how do you sustain a crush that long on so little basis? How do you even have a crush and an awkward, shitty, cliche "buy her drinks till she's drunk enough to **** you" type date when you're 22? You should have this shit figured out by now, it's not difficult. The only possible way this could even be considered anything other than completely retarded is if she were a really good friend of yours in a long-term relationship (and even in that case, you should've just moved on -- she has a boyfriend, she's off-limits, go **** someone else and think through your feelings constructively instead of trying to ruin someone else's perfectly good relationship). Go cry in the corner, OP. Go back to your /b/. You're a social failure. YDI.

what an idiot! you didnt think to ask her if she's single or not? then again shes a **** for going out with you if she has a bf.. then again, she might just be hinting that the date didnt go well and she just got you to drop her off at a randoms house.. like a friend or something.. hmm any way.. FYL.

To OP: YDI for dating a girl who expects you to pay for her share of the bill. Seriously, if you want to date someone who expects a free ride and can't take care of themselves, go to the playground and scout for children. Which you probably already do on a regular basis. Bet you fail at that too.