By tacoboy - 21/08/2009 08:06 - United States

Today, I was on a date with a girl I've had feelings for since I was 14 (I'm 22). I took her out to dinner, then to a movie that we both liked and had a few drinks afterwards. I thought it was going really well until I was driving her home and she asked to be dropped off at her boyfriend's house. FML
I agree, your life sucks 47 185
You deserved it 6 580

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Time to let that one go and find somebody who doesn't use people for free meals, entertainment and drinks.

Youve had feelings for her for 8 years, but you didnt know she was dating someone?

Comments

I feel really sorry for you. Have a banging into the wall of bad luck, a smashing into the car of losers and a glass of **** your life.

What a f*cking b*tch. You should smack her upside the head.

Omg... you liked her for 8 years??? I hope that doesn't happen to me... mostly cuz the person I like doesnt like me, but whatever

She's nasty and cruel. Any girl would know damn well that that was a date. She used you to boost her own self esteem - that a guy other than her boyfriend likes her and she "had no idea" and "never led him on". FYL for wasting your time on her.

midget2005 0

YDI for waiting 8 years to make a move..

dude... he liked the girl since he was 14... now he's 22 and still likes her. they're the same age.

You waited 8 years to make a move? I'm shy too but I usually move on after some time...

Screw her (metaphorically), she used you. There are plenty of better woman out there!

That is the right time to slam the breaks and kick her out of the car...