By Momlovesme - 08/08/2009 00:43 - United States

Today, I was listening to music while my grandma and mom were in the same room. I only had one headphone in. My mom, thinking I had both in, started telling my grandma how much of a "little bitch" I am. My grandma went on to say, "She's also a slut." FML
I agree, your life sucks 60 247
You deserved it 17 453

Same thing different taste

Top comments

puplover752 2

what kind of mom would do that. that is horrible. i feel realy bad for u. sorry :(

codyxfail 0

Seriously, your relatives are shit. Or you're a bitchy ****. [:

Comments

GMeister13 0

I think it's fake, if your relatives say that your a **** and a bitch I would move out ( course it sounds like they played a joke on you)

kellster 2

You know, if you're sitting around listening to music by yourself while there are other people in the room, I'm going to go ahead and say that you're a rude person, if it hasn't occurred to you yet that that's totally rude behavior. It's not that hard to believe that your relatives, who probably know you a lot better than I do, might not be so wrong about the other things, too. Rude of them to say it in front of you, but I bet the ipod pissed them off. It sure would have pissed me off. Grow a manner or two.

That's when you say "I learned from the best... Gram's a mega bitch and mom's a *****. I just tuned it down a bit."

PurpleHaze23 0

It doesn't matter if it's true or not. Mother and grandmothers shouldn't call you "bitches" or "*****". They just shouldn't.

thtnerdykid 0

Even if it was true... They shouldn't talk about it while they think she can't hear.

when your mom and grandma talks like that, its kinda obvious where you are getting it from.

YDI for being an obvious ****. The mom isn't in the wrong, maybe the OP is one of those 15 year old bitches from maury who has had sex with 100 guys and wants a baby, and screams "YALL DON'T KNOW ME!"

YDI for being a bitch and a ****. If your parents/grandparents think so, its most likely true.