By Anonymous - 22/01/2012 08:25 - United States

Today, I was kicked out of a comedy club for laughing too loudly. FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 115
You deserved it 7 986

Same thing different taste

Top comments

"This is a comedy club, not a laughing house. Please leave sir."

Comments

There's always got to be someone who laughs too loud... And then it's awkward!

That is the most idiotic thing I've ever heard! I thought they liked it when people laughed at their jokes...

Am I the only one who thought Nutty Professor?

Hi, OP here, really it was a friend of mine that pre partied too hard and was laughing before the punch lines. They asked her to stop but she thought that was funny too. We were tossed out after the opening act, and they actually said we were laughing too loudly at the jokes. But they gave us our money back (we took it even though our tickets were free lol) and hit the bars. She was too drunk to post but thought it was so funny that I posted it for her. I personally do have an odd laugh that comes out when I crack up too hard, hardly ever and only when I am truly comfortable with who I am with, those of you that were supportive thanks! Its not something people can control, I manage only because I have to be laughing really hard and not able to catch my breath, that takes time, and laughter like that doesn't happen very much so I am kinda lucky. Those of you that said mean things, you need to lighten up and laugh more!