By Anonymous - 28/09/2009 16:28 - United States

Today, I was introduced to friends of my boyfriend as, "My other girlfriend." FML
I agree, your life sucks 45 761
You deserved it 4 087

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

I see you think friends = parents? moron.

the appropriate response is to promptly kick him in the nuts and drop him to the ground in front of his friends. i'm guessing you missed your chance this time, so either waste no more time dumping him or ask to meet the rest of his friends this week to get a second shot at your opportunity.

Rainkicksu 0

Damn, i hope you dumped him and kicked him in the balls :X

thatSucks7 0

you know, you cna always tell what a person is really like by looking at them, or by getting to know them. You should have piced up some kind of hint along the way. YTDI

Maybe it was a JOKE? But if it wasn't, sucks for you.

maybe you should meet up with his "other girlfriend"

The guys a player, respect to him But YDI for not playing him

Have you ever agreed to be exclusive? Have you guys had that talk? If not, its your fault for not clarifying where you stand in the relationship.

Exactly what I was thinking. Girlfriend probably wasn't the right term for him to use.

Seriously? It should be a no-brainer. She's not a **** with no self dignity.

most guys don't "have talks". you like them, get along with them, they give off a billion and one obvious signals they like you, then somewhere along the way you realize your wires got crossed, you think you're dating but the guy doesn't, they've just assumed you're 'cool with that"...not every guy is great and talks about shit. and if she's in high school/college, this is 1000000x more likely that that's the case. she doesn't deserve being shat on just because she liked someone...many people don't make their true selves really known until far too late in a "relationship". for someone with so many fingers to point, you should know that.