By Anonymous - 28/09/2009 16:28 - United States

Today, I was introduced to friends of my boyfriend as, "My other girlfriend." FML
I agree, your life sucks 45 761
You deserved it 4 087

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

lem0n_fml 0

I hate when people say YDI for not knowing he's a prick. Like really? You deserve it just cuz you weren't aware that someone else is an asshole? So even if they're incredibly nice and sweet around you all the time, it's still your fault for not picking up on traits that you've never seen them exhibit before?

time to dump him... even if you said "pick oneof us" are you sure you'd believe you were the only one after that.

axlman 0

haha true idiot!!!! seriously he makes us guys look bad....

Did you corrected him saying "I'm his new ex-girlfriend?"

That is just rude....IF you didn't do anything to deserve it (like cheat on him). Then it is just funny as hell.......So this could be a "Your life does suck," moment or a "YDI." Just thought I should point out the obvious.

PhunkyMagic 0

YDI cause ... I felt like said so... I hope you dumped him, Must of been embarrassing D: FYL

Tell him you were surprised but you would really like a threesome. When the other girlfriend refuses, they will get mad at each other and you will be long gone.

Chill out people, the guy was probably joking. Guys do that from time to time ya know...

And they said, "We like the other, other one better." I guess since what's-her-face is gone and she reliably added this, I going to have to: THREESOME!

I didn't know the Mormans had an apprenticeship.

ohhhhman 0

Please read my comment below, and refrain from displaying your ignorance to the public.

mormons do not practice polygamy -_- do some research on reliable websites.

ohheyyyyyyyyy 2

Ignorant people give me headaches.. Smh.

doggie3 0

Just dump in front of his friends and tell him you have to go see your "other boyfriend". Then leave.