By Anonymous - 05/02/2010 06:18 - United States

Spicy
Today, I was in the car with my 16 year old daughter. There was a guy on a fast looking motorcycle next to me at the stop light. I yelled to him to "get it up!" so that he would do a wheelie. Just before the light turned green he yelled back, "You're too old for me, but I'll get it up for her!" FML
I agree, your life sucks 10 121
You deserved it 32 289

Same thing different taste

Comments

#11, YOU'RE a dumbass. Try making sure your spelling is correct before insulting someone.

chadwick110480 0

don't yell shit out the window of your car, nothing good ever comes of it.

hahahahaha I have a zx6r I get a lot of attention. I would have said the same(:

I would hate you if you were my mom. YDI for trying to be cool or funny or whatever it is you were trying to do. It's one thing to joke with your daughter about saying it, or to say it with the window up when no one can hear besides the two of you, but not only did you embarrass yourself, but probably your daughter as well. But hey, keep acting like your in your 20s. I'm sure your daughter will love it. Hope that works out for you.

I dunno. When I was little, my mom signaled a truck driver to pull his horn so I could hear it just so I'd have that experience. And upon reflection it's the motion for a handjob. Granted, her girl's sixteen, but I think the intention may have been good albeit naive.

I didn't realize you were a man. You still deserve it, but now I think it's hilarious instead of feeling bad for your daughter. Well, I do still feel bad for her to have a father who would yell "Get it up" at a random dude trying to be "super sick wit it" instead of minding his own business. Congrats on having a hot daughter though!