By Chan - 23/01/2010 03:16 - United States

Today, I was holding my son and smelled poop so I checked his diaper, but there was nothing there. Then I realized it was my breath. FML
I agree, your life sucks 10 112
You deserved it 40 560

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

Stop eating shit then :) And Brush, Have a couple tic tacs :)

Obviously she's been licking some ass

Eating faeces probably isn't a good idea.

Get yourself a tongue scraper, always brush your tongue and around your upper gums and cheeks, floss, induce salivation when nothing else is handy or your mouth is closed for long periods, and stop licking your son's diapers clean.

It's a great idea to eat fresh parsley. It cleans your mouth when you eat it and freshens your breath because of the chlorophyll, but when you digest it, it cleans out and deodorizes your stomach and digestive tract. Eat a LOT of fresh parsley for days and days, or go to the health food store and ask for parsley liquid and take that as a supplement.

brunette4life 0
kaybbyx3 0

ever heard of brushing and flossing? :/

vde_fml 15

actually very few people have a nice breath even if they don't wash their teeth. I dare anyone here, who is making fun of the guy, to take a normal string and move it trough his/hers teeth. You will be scared of your own smell I can guranatee you. @author change your toothpaste and use a medium hard brush that has rubber endings as well. Use floss and check with google if you are cleaning your teeth correctly.