By anonymous - 08/12/2011 10:37 - United States

Spicy
Today, I was having sex with my boyfriend. As soon as I began to climax, he started repeatedly asking, "Are you done? Are you done yet? Are you done?" Well, NOW I am. Thanks, honey. FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 141
You deserved it 4 288

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I'm speaking for many women here, but at least you get to reach CLOSE to an ******...

Wow, what a generous guy. I bet he also offers to finish your fries before you're done with them. You know, out of the goodness of his heart.

Comments

saning 2

In my experience, women spend most of the time during sex trying to have an ******, and men spend most of the time trying not to have one (too soon). When women communicate where they are in the process, it makes it easier for us guys to time things. Your bf may have just been really close and trying to hang on until you were finished. Granted he did it awkwardly but hey, he was trying to make sure you had an ******.

LinTurk 4

That's what I was thinking. The poor guy was probably just getting close and wanted to see if you were done. At least he asked.

JinxosGirl87 0

If they were using a condom or if she was on the pill it wouldn't matter if he came while she was since he doesn't need to pull out.

Maybe he couldn't cum and keep it hard enough to keep going lol

perdix 29

Don't let him work on your teeth. He'll just keep asking you, "Is it safe?" Otherwise, you should have shieked a little louder each time and asked, "Can you hear me now? Good!"

that's why you scream, "I'm Cumming!" it's more for our benefit than anything else, and it keeps you from screaming the pool boys name.

Your pic matches your main point in the comment very nice

**** him! I hope you didn't let him get off, let him know how that feels. Nothing worse than getting extremely close to coming and having it be interrupted -.- He should be concerned about you enjoying yourself, but he didn't have to go about it by being rude and rushing you! Guys need to take time, girls can't get aroused and get off as quickly as a guy. Hopefully you were giving him SOME indication that you were close, because lying there, stoney and quiet won't help you either!

SmittyJA24 26

Agreed. Perhaps you (OP) and the BF need to communicate more -- & better -- outside the bedroom.

Takainthemachine 0

That's happened to me...I paused told him to stfu, and made him start all over again to get me to ******..

Well, for starters I'm impressed that he had to ask so many times as your "Big O" moment lasted that long. He must be one hell of a lover. Secondly, it is most likely a manifestation of his younger days when he would sit in the back of the car on long drives and annoy his parents with, "Are we there yet, are we there yet, are we there yet?" My advice to you is go and talk to his mother. Tell he that when the two of you are ******* each other's brains out (you might be more polite and say something like "when your baby boy is carving himself a slice of my pie") he repeats that phrase and get some motherly advice from her on how they dealt with him on long car rides.

RetardedDude 1

Possibly worst advice I've ever read

Don't have to be impressed.. It's not that hard to make it last a decent amount of time.. It just can for some people ;)

Best advice ever. I wish I could hear that conversation.