By radicaloser - 25/03/2011 08:50 - United States

Today, I was hanging out with the guy I like. All of a sudden, he pulls out a small vial of his blood to give to me, proving his undying love. Curious, I asked where he had gotten the blood. His answer? A razor blade. In his nose. FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 412
You deserved it 5 570

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

OMG, it's all of A sudden, not all of THE sudden!!! ELEMENTARY GRAMMAR!!!! #PetPeeve Sorry. He's a creeper. Get rid of him.

dude... chill. who cares if they spelt it wrong?

People who respect the English language care about it, that's who. If you don't care, then feel free to type and sound like an idiot like a lot of the commenters here.

That's one of my pet peeves too. That, 'suppose to' and 'use to' are the worst! :D

who gives a **** this isnt school. stop making a big deal of everything

Yum. Nose blood. Just give it to Edward Cullen. He's such a pansy, I'm sure he'll enjoy human blood from a guy.

shift_love 13

omg shut up with the twilight references

zendaddy0 0

lol he's so in the closet he's in nardia

enonymous 8

Where's the vial of your blood in return? In some 3rd world countries this means you're married! time to update the facebook status!

Awuh well you know, I was honestly thinking about giving him a vial in return.. But I can't cut myself anywhere on my body, and well, slicing my nose with a razor just doesn't sound too appetizing to me, if you can imagine.

Plus, as far as I know, the US are uh .... not considered a third world country ^_^

Well..uhh...there is that once a month thing you do. Don't tell him where it came from though or he'll think your taking shortcuts by not inflicting unnecessary pain on yourself.

Bite the inside of your lips. Haha. I make jewelry and I'm wondering how people would react to pendants with blood encased in them... Does that make me weird?

haha, oh yes I'll just fill him a vial with my monthly blood, I'm sure he'll really enjoy that. I don't think I'd get enough blood from biting my lips anyways.

so, just a question, but do you guys *have* to generate these HORRIBLE mental images? no worries, keep it comin'. |the kid|

Dallyni 22

Atleast he didn't ask you to drink it!

TraceCase_ 19

I do, I mean, he's still a sweetie pie, just a little out there... We'll just see if he progresses to biting my neck open or asking me to drink his blood..

Little out there sweetie pies are the best sweetie pies in my opinion.

ASHLEYbcddd 0
mismonroe 0

How sweet. Razor blade to the ****** now and I think you two are legally married in Haiti.

I put "totally deserved it" because the post says "all of the sudden". HA.

Ha, wow, yeah I realized that I put that, and now sound like a hick. (Nothing wrong with hicks). But oh well, it was late and I was sleepy when I posted it, but I don't think most people even notice my grammatical error, well, hopefully.